- Assist with creation of risk and controls register.
- Flow chart design and process improvements.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint for SOX control testing and reporting
- Ability to exercise professional scepticism and judgement while evaluating risks and controls.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA is a plus
- Good understanding of risks and controls for Business Processes.
Key skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies
Full Time, Permanent
Audit and Risk
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration or Finance
Immediate or a maximum of 30 days’ Notice Period
5+ years’ experience in IA, SOX